The Headquarters (Central Office) of Universal Research and Development Enterprise located at 1 Farraday Ln Unit 2D, Palm Coast Florida 32137. Mr. Joseph Brifman is the creator and the majority owner of the company. The primary responsibility of Central Office is the development and operation of the two major company divisions - the American Division, and the Ukraine Division. Henceforth in this Business plan, any activity being conducted in or any involvement of personnel residing in the former Soviet Union will be referring to simply as "Ukraine". Central Office will provide the major support for both divisions for all maters pretending to financing, technical support, and communications. Central Office will conduct all negotiations between prospective North American customers and Ukraine R&D organizations and individual researchers.
- Nearly 47 years' experience as a professional manager.
- Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
- Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
- Proven ability to work in unison with staff and board of directors.
- Master of Science in Radio Engineering from the Polytechnic Institute (State Technological University) of Ukraine, (USSR) 1970.
- Special Training in Electrical Engineering Ukraine (USSR) 1968.
- Special Training in Computer base Technological Systems Ukraine (USSR) 1969.
- Special Education, Training, and Licenses in Financial Management (USA) 1982 till present.
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
- Successfully developed first special engineering department for implementation of computer-based technological test systems for jet engines, metallurgical processes and airplanes in former Soviet Union. The major line of business of the department was to be the communication link between the scientific institutes of the Academy of Science and other scientific organizations and end users. Engineering development of the necessary hardware including manufacturing, Software development. Installing the systems into actual technological process. Fine tuning. Training of the end users' personnel. The major function of the department was to bring research and development projects (done by scientific organizations) to the level of practical use by the end users. Total staff 200 people with more than 80 with advanced degrees. Total budget of department $15 million in U.S. dollars.
- Successfully organized and established first national company in Soviet Union for development and implementation of computer-based high-tech systems for automobile industry. Total staff 800 people including eight engineering departments and experimental factory with 150 employees - in 1975. Budget $150 million in U.S. dollars. Both enterprises were organized in the Soviet Era, but had operated outside the traditional up-down level structures.
- Productivity coordinator and corporate planner for ZALE'S corporation (the largest jewelry company in the world). Responsible for the productivity of 1200 stores in 1980.
- Successfully developed a Financial Services franchise with major financial corporation. Last twenty four years in position of NATIONAL DIRECTOR - FRANCHISOR of 8 FRANCHISES including 700 agents. Servicing individual clients as well as corporate.
- Developed two high-tech (science brokerage) companies: Russia Research & Development Enterprise, and Universal Research & Development Enterprise. Served as president of both companies. Both companies are U.S. companies, registered with federal agencies in 1992. Due to unstable political, and economical situation in Russia and Ukraine both companies were put on inactive status. Universal Research & Development Enterprise (URDE) was reactivated in 2004.
- Owner of the Development Company. Total value of the development $85,000.000,2006 to present.
- Honorary Co- Chairman of business Advisory Council the National Republican Party Texas Congressional Committee.
- Awarded the National Republican Party Committee -Congressional Order of Merit.